Monday, November 15, 2010

Favorite Things



Everyone has a favorite something...whether favorite food,flower,or animal.You can't live your life without favoring something...well I guess you could but it would be a pretty boring life.I have many favorite things although some of them may seem a little stupid.My favorite color is,of course,purple and my favorite animal is a tiger.My favorite book is Sleepaway Girls and my favorite song is Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland.I love yellow roses and my favorite bird is a peacock.Theres many other things that I love but I think those are the most important.I like to hear other peoples' favorite things to see what they like and its really fun to know what their favorite things are because sometimes they like something you never would have expected them to like.

No comments:

Post a Comment