Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Drama

I have no idea why people need to start drama.Ever since I was in elematary school,and I said there was some drama, my mom would say it would just get worse once I got older.To me everything that people worry about and start drama with is stupid.If you have a problem then just talk it out or find a way to deal with it because drama or fighting doesn't help it, if anything it makes things worse.If none of that works then just flat out ignore it.If people see that it doesn't bother you then they will leave you alone and you can get one with your life.Don't ever try to start drama because all that does is show how awful a person you are.

1 comment:

  1. Good topic to blog about - don't we waste a lot of time trying to take of stuff like that? Like your graphic also.

    ReplyDelete