Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I Learned From The Brain Pop Video


What I learned from the Brain Pop Videos were about internet safety,blogging, and what the internet is about.I learned some of the letter abbreviations for some of the words dealing with the internet like ip and dsn.For internet safety I know that I should keep all of my personal information to myself and if I wanted to sign up for a website or something similar to that I know I need to be careful of what I put on there still.For blogging I know that it is a webpage that is written in journal form, and that there is many different types of blogs.There are some blogs for music,science,art,and cooking.My plan for keeping my learning log updated is to make sure that everyday I make time to update it with what I did that day in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment