Monday, March 21, 2011

Knowledge

In the Process of making our game my partner and I have learned a lot about our game topic.We have learned about the endangered animals in our game.Where they live, why they are endangered, how many are left, what they eat are just some things we have learned about these poor creatures.We have aquired this knowledge because we were commited to learning about this topic because we thought it would be a good topic for a learning game.If I could talk to "knowledge producers" I wouldn't tell them anything about improving their resources to help improve my learning my learning process because I learned basically everything I need to know about the endangered animals.I feel that to improve myself learning process by paying closer attetion to what I'm learning and concentrating harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment